Oh goody! A pumpkin!!
Mommy put me on these Pumpkins, now what am I supposed to do??
I love my Mommy!!
I think one of these small pumpkins is just the right size for me!
The big red doggie matches my nose!
Grandmama helped me walk around the patch when I needed some help.
Oh goody! Pat the Pumpkin! Nice Pumpkin!
When I was ready to go home, I had to let Mommy & Grandmama know or they would have blinded me with their cameras!!!
Tonight Mitchell had a special birthday dinner at his Nana & Pops' house. Grandmama & Gramps also came over and so did Uncle Jason. We had Mommy's famous Chicken Crescent Squares, but the best thing was the cupcake! Mitchell didn't eat much of it because he was so full. He feed some to his Dad, and it did get on his face. Hopefully on Saturday at his party he will really dig in.

4 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday, Mitchell!!!
Cute pics! Love patting the pumpkin. :D
Happy First Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Mitchell! So Sorry I missed your party. I have a present for you buddy!
- Josiah
Happy birthday Mitchell! I love all the photos. The one of him reaching into the mini pumpkins is SO cute!
Post a Comment