

Can you see Matthew??



The funniest thing that happened was Matthew slipped and fell into Kinsman Falls. As you can see Kinsman Falls is nowhere near close to the bigger falls, but it didn't make it any less funnier. And when I realized he was holding the camera case (I had the camera) with the batteries I fell and almost went over myself trying to get the case away from him! The only problem was I didn't get a picture of him in the water, just cleaning up.


In Maine we stayed in Ogunquit. I love the beach and Matthew loves the mountains, so this was a perfect trip for us.

The Nubble Lighthouse in York, Maine.




The view from our hotel room. Please excuse the bright sun.

6 comments:
So glad you all had a great time!
Love the pics. Glad the two of you had fun.
Awesome photos! Glad you had a good time!
Those pics are AMAZING. Looks like it was well worth the R&R!
love the pic of the 2 of you on the rocks!
Great photos...looks like a great time!
Post a Comment