After we got his haircut we went to the mall to get our picture with Santa. We arrived 5 minutes after he went on his lunch break, so we went walking around the mall and I helped Mom get a gift for Matthew. But we got in line 15 minutes before Santa got back so we'd be first. Try spending time in a line with a 13-month-old who was tired of being in a stroller! The theme for the Santa area is The Island of Misfit Toys. At the back is the Abominable Snowman coming out of a box of sorts kind of like a slow Jack-in-the-Box. Mitchell loved it and waved Hi! and Bye! to him each time. Sometimes he got so excited he'd wave both arms. Then when it came time to see Santa he wasn't as cooperative as I'd hoped, but the cry baby picture is just as cute as the angelic child on Santa's lap.

6 comments:
Sweet! Love the hair cut pictures... and the Santa cry.. took my niece until she was 3.5 to like Santa!!
La-
So cute.....what a doll, and he did so good with the hair cut but not so good on Santas lap huh?
Love the haircut pictures! Looks like he did very well.
Great pics! Look how big he is! :o)
Love the hair cut pictures!
What an absolute sweetie!!!! I sure wish I could have had a sweet little baby boy!!!!
Post a Comment