Thursday, May 8, 2008

Randomness

There has been a lot going on here, so I haven't been posting as much, so sorry. This weekend I got the chance to see Kenny Chesney in concert! It was flippin' great! And the bonus was I got to spend the time with my friends Brittainy and PandaMom. Plus Emma came along, which was also a bonus, and we got to see two great acts in Kenny and Brooks & Dunn. LeeAnn Rimes also sang, but I'm not much a fan of her so it was okay. So here are two pictures one of the group and then KENNY!! It has been such a long time since I had even been to a concert, much less a non-Christian one.


Left to right: Emma, Me, Brittainy, PandaMom

Then today Matthew's sister finally moved to South Korea to live with her man. I was sorry to see her go, but she'll love it there more than living here without her Riley. So I wasn't exactly sad to see her go, kwim? At least before she left she had taught Mitchell how to blow kisses, which I have tried to do and failed.

Here is a darling picture I took of Matthew and Mitchell with Matthew's Curious George from when he was little.



There is a picture of Matthew at 19 months hugging the Curious George he was given for Christmas from his grandparents. If I could get my scanner to work, I would post that one. Maybe I'll just wait until the end of this month when I get a picture of Mitchell by himself with CG, so you can see how much Mitchell looks like his Daddy.

No comments: