Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun at the Waterpark!

Mitchell and I went to a playgroup with some people from church today at a local waterpark. It wasn't much of a playgroup because Mitchell is more content with playing by himself or with Mommy, but we had fun any ways. He wasn't quite sure about the whole thing at first since he's not a huge fan of water coming down onto his head. But when I showed him the area that had springs, and a minimal amount of water coming out of a "water tower", he had a blast running back and forth between the springs and walking over the springs, blowing bubbles in the springs, and stepping on the springs, not to mention the loud screams of glee he did between the springs. It was so cute! I captured a cute video of him running around and playing. He also has a tendency to try and "hold up" different large items. You'll see him do that to the water tower. The small child you see and Mom are our friends Sam and Rebecca.



Some other pictures I got:





No comments: