Duke with his "wounded dog" look
Mitchell washing Duke off
Molly looking as pitiful as can be.
Mitchell is supposed to be washing off Molly, but poor Duke is getting the brunt of it.
A quick video I took of Mitchell trying to dry off Molly. I think he was a little afraid of the dogs because they were shaking themselves so hard. He had never seen them act this way. Let me translate what Molly is saying, "How dare you take pictures of me while I look this way! And now you are taking a video! This better not show up on your blog! I look undignified!!" Mitchell has no pants because he got his all messy at the park this morning and I just haven't put any more on him.

3 comments:
OMG how funny. What cutie pies.......those are the type of dogs that Mariah and RJ want.......
Poor babies!
awww...poor babies! They are cuties.
Post a Comment