Friday, May 15, 2009

Preschool Playdate

We went to an awesome park in Plano today for an end-of-the-year playdate with Mitchell's class. We had lots of fun with our friends and was excited to see that Belle was there. Mitchell loved climbing up the stairs on the playground for preschoolers. Normally the fun steps are too big for him and he needs lots of help from an adult, but not these stairs! He was so proud of himself! Memama and Gramps came with us and they had fun watching Mitchell interact with the other children.
Mitchell and Belle playing on the rock with sticks. They talked a bit but I couldn't figure out what they were saying. If he's anything like his Daddy he was telling Belle the most efficient way to line the sticks up.
My little boy sitting on the rock all by himself. Isn't he a cutie?
I beat my Dad at tic-tac-toe! It's the small things in life that make me smile... Mitchell with Katelyn, her brother Nathan, and a random park kid writing on the ground with chalk rocks. Mitchell was a little wary at first, but eventually he had fun!
Mitchell talking with his teacher Mrs. Mary.
While at the park I got a call that our house was being shown for the first time today, so Mitchell, Matthew and I walked to the park with Molly to feed the ducks. We have four little darling duckies who all have the best personalities and make the sweetest little quacking noises. I hope to get better pictures soon.

1 comment:

La- said...

How sweet! Love those pics of your little guy.. he is getting soo big!!! LOL At "if he is anything like his father..."

La-