So here are pictures from when we were having fun:
Mitchell and the Policeman who is explaining all the bells and whistles.
Mitchell and his partner- Snow White Mitchell loved playing with the walkie-talkie things in the fire truck. I can't remember what they're really called. I'm such a girl! :)
Driving the big "Guido". He loved it!
Mitchell and Mack. Looks really close to the one in the movie, except this was a Jason's Deli truck.
A Modern Mater. A flatbed tow truck. He was a bit disappointed.
This one was fun! Don't remember what it's called though.
Mitchell "driving" the crane. He had lots of fun with this one and got extra time in it when the guy that helped the kids get down went on a water run.
A close-up.
BIG Bulldozer! You couldn't go up in it to drive it.
This is a truck from the movie Twilight. It's even autographed by one of the actors. I don't know who. I think I'm one of only a few females who really don't have much interest in the books or movies.
Mitchell climbed up into the dump truck's trailer. He thought it was pretty cool.

1 comment:
How fun. I wish Ethan were older to go to something like this. I know he would love it!
Post a Comment