On Thursday London came over for a few hours and he loves Thomas also, so I thought this would be the perfect thing to do with two active three-year-olds. And at first they were REAL excited about it, although I did have to convince them they weren't going to be able to eat it or the candy right away. We started the icing and used the tray and when it became obvious that this was NOT going to be the piece of cake I thought it would be, the boys got bored and ran off to play.
Mitchell came back after I got some done and helped a bit more putting candy on the train that was having real problems staying upright. I think London realized it was a worthless effort because he just stood and watched. Smart boy.
Perhaps I'll wait a few more years before attempting a Gingerbread anything with Mitchell!!

1 comment:
How cute! What a fun memory for you to have! Can;t wait to see what next year brings!
La-
Post a Comment