Today we got to hang out with Mitchell's favorite cousin Sierra and her parents Rebekah and Riley. We took the kiddos to the Flower Mound because that is where I heard the best bluebonnets in the area were. I should've asked more questions because they weren't ON the Mound, but in front. You know, right by the busy street. Thank goodness Sierra isn't quite mobile yet and Mitchell is a good boy and does pretty much what three adults tell him to do, well when it comes to not being in the street. Ask him to smile for you for pictures, yeah, not so much.

Sweet Sierra doing her impression of Popeye. We had no choice but to put the kiddos with their eyes in the sun. Very unfortunate.

This is the best picture I got of Sierra. I didn't realize the setting I had on my camera until we got to the pictures of Mitchell & Sierra.

The best picture I got of the two cousins. I hope Rebekah and Riley got a better one. But aren't they just the cutest little kiddos?

Remember I said he wasn't cooperative about smiling when asked to by three adults? This is what happened when he was told to "show us his teeth" because he was making pouty faces when we said smile.

This is the best shot I got without a tongue hanging out. It's too bad he's not looking at the camera, but I do love his laugh!

Then it was Mitchell & Mommy's turn for a few pictures. Not really the best of us, but you should see the others.

Riley wanted some pictures of Rebekah & Sierra and Mitchell wanted to take some pictures. I helped a little bit, but Mitchell actually took this shot. Not bad for a three-year-old!

When Sierra was supposed to be napping the Rebekah and Riley decided to layout to get some sun since it was a beautiful day. Mitchell wanted to be outside where Riley was because apparently, Uncle Riley's cool factor is top notch right now. Poor Aunt Rebekah has slid down the scale. So Mommy had to borrow Aunt Rebekah's maternity suit to sit by the pool. I'm hoping I didn't stretch it real bad considering Rebekah is/was a stick and me, well let's not go that direction, okay? We sat by the top step and put our legs in the 70 degree ice water. My job was to retrieve the rocket if it fell off the top step, and of course, to make sure Mitchell did not fall in. Then Mitchell got out the old school super soaker we're pretty sure his Daddy had growing up and had a blast with it until it broke. HEY! I said it was old!

Uncle Riley showing Mitchell how an Army Man shoots a water gun. Well actually right after. I didn't get the camera in time, but you get the drift.

Just two of my favorite shots of the day. Mitchell has the best smile!

1 comment:
that was a stinkin' old super soaker! where are the pictures of the maternity suit? ;)
Post a Comment