For Mother's Day Matthew said I could pick a night to take Mitchell to his first Rangers game and we went last night on Kid's Get in Free night. There is a reason my husband loves me. ;)
The view from our seats. Not really bad because you can see everything. And we saw plenty of hitting which is fairly normal for an AL game. There were four home runs hit- 3 by us and one by the LA Angels of Anaheim. Mommy and Mitchell. He really did have fun although he did spend most of his time in his Daddy's lap, maybe because mine is shrinking. Mitchell was done posing for pictures, so Matthew had to tickle him to get him to react wit something other than a frown or ridiculous face. I love this pic though.What's a baseball game without a hot dog for dinner? We were also under some of the speakers, which Mitchell did not like at all, but he had his priorities in check. One hand over an ear and the other hand shoveling popcorn into his mouth. This was from one of the home runs hit.Fireworks for one of the home runs. I love the look of the Ballpark! I wish we could have gotten there earlier for some outside shots, but it wasn't meant to be. Mitchell LOVED watching the DOT race, especially since they now run out onto the field. He was rooting for green the whole way. Too bad Blue won.A new belly shot of me. I had to get one despite the fact I knew it wouldn't be the best because the large non-maternity t-shirt look on me isn't the best, but I don't have anything else in a Rangers blue. This is the statue of Nolan Ryan in center field. And here is a video of Mitchell dancing during the seventh inning stretch after "Take Me Out to the Ballgame." Please excuse the bouncing as I was trying to get the front of him while standing beside him.
2 comments:
Great pics! Love that belly! :)
FUN! And you look so cute!!
La-
Post a Comment