Laura has really started to smile these adorable gummy grins. She has her opinions on what she likes to do and when. When she is tired of playing on the floor gym she lets us know and when she is really tired she doesn't like to be held and will bang her little fists up against your chest. She still hasn't discovered her hands, so she doesn't realize what she's doing, but I find the hitting a bit funny now. She loves to be sitting up and she's a very strong baby. She'll even stand on her feet pretty good when you hold her up.
Here is the first real good video I've taken of my sweet girl. Please excuse the video width. I'm not a html person and I've tweaked as much as I'm willing to tweak.
The Greatest Show On Earth
13 years ago

2 comments:
Supper sweet Abby!!
cute cute cute
Post a Comment