So over the course of time of these pictures I noticed one thing today. Laura owns more pink than I thought AND the last few months have featured more outfits that are pink. This distresses me. Looking at her 6-9 month clothes and she owns only one true purple outfit and it was bought by Aunt Emma. How did this fact escape me? I'm a veteran shopper, just ask Matthew. I cannot believe I let a whole three month period go by with a serious lack of purple in her wardrobe. This must be rectified. So I did what any sensible mother, who's a veteran shopper, does in this dire situation. I went out and bought her a 12 month onesie that is purple (with a ladybug on it! Score!) at 50% off.
Laura at nine months:
- Still a smiler
- Loves the exersaucer at Memama's, not a big fan of it at home.
- Cries if Daddy doesn't give in and hold her during dinner time.
- Hasn't figured out how to feed herself, but loves to play with the half Cheerios.
- Has two teeth and is working on getting the upper ones in and driving Mommy crazy in the process. Apparently, upper teeth means Laura only wants a bottle and NO food. She clamps her mouth shut. Fun times.
- Is a full-fledged Army crawler and picks up all sorts of fun stuff on her clothes. I'm wanting carpet back. Hard wood floors and a baby are no fun especially with the Mollydog bringing in all sorts of fun dirt on her coat.
- Quickest way to distract her: Paper. ANY type of paper will entertain her for awhile.
- She still loves the Mollydog, who doesn't quite love her back. However, Molly is a good dog, she barks and walks away, and I'm pretty sure she rolls her eyes at Laura too.
- Laura's favorite toys: Anything that crinkles and balls. And the small barrell of monkeys (sans Monkeys) from Mitchell's Evil Dr. Porkchop.
- Mitchell has a lot of fun taking things away from her and blocking her from doing anything. This produces high pitched squeals and crying. Not to mention his love of getting right up in her face and doing his own version of squealing baby talk at a decibel level that only dogs should be able to hear. Fun times.
Other pictures:
Love this one, but the dang bunny's paw is covering the Ladybug Take THAT! I'm tired of these pictures!
Maybe if I crawl over the ledge, she'll stop.
I see the light at the end of the tunnel!
This is Undignified!

1 comment:
She is so cute Abs :)
Post a Comment