The Official Bunny pic:
I tried a purple outfit this time after complaining about it last month. I choose to do the pics a little late though and I didn't like any of them.
Laura at 10 months:
- Just started to really crawl, but will army crawl most of the way because it's faster.
- Starting to try to pull up on things (although she really has started that, but it's past the month mark)
- Has THREE teeth, her first one on the top, and loves to grind them together. Makes Mommy shudder. It's nails on a chalkboard.
- Has a nice, loud, piercing scream when Brother ticks her off.
- Favorite toy: the Stacking Cups. Those things are awesome. Two children and we still have a full set of cups, if no longer a full set of brains for the Mommy.
- Definitely a bit of a mother in the making: I saw her trying to comb out her stuffed Molly's hair with the #2 stacking cup.
- She also loves to hug her stuffed animals and then proceeds to bite them. I'm sure the animals appreciate it.
- Still fits into 6-9 month clothes, which is only a milestone for Mommy since Mitchell was very much into 12 months, even some 18 months clothes at this point.
- Goes to sleep around 7:30 and wakes up around 6-6:30. I miss my 7 am wake up time.
- Will play in her crib until I come get her out and loves to watch the soother in her crib. She laughs and giggles while waiting on me. But mark my words, she's going to be my child that will figure out how to get out of the crib.
- Has a bit of an easy gag reflux when it comes to level 3 foods and Cheerios.
Outtakes:
Help me Mommy! The Bunny is attacking me!!

No comments:
Post a Comment