Thursday, May 24, 2012

Graduation Day!

It's official! I have a graduate in the family. Preschool graduate of course. I can't believe my baby boy will be in Kindergarten in the Fall! Of course, he's Mr. Social, so he's ready to go NOW. Poor kid doesn't realize that he's got 2 and 2/3s months to go before he's back in school. Meanwhile, how do I deal with 2.75 months with three kids in the house?! Maybe I'M ready for Kindergarten to start! ;)

Mitchell's class singing together one last time- missing Kate & Colt

Getting his "diploma" from Ms. Amber. His preschool was wonderful & so smart. That's a fake diploma he had to give back. His real diploma was nicely tucked away in the cool scrapbook Ms. Amber made for each kid. She was wonderful!!!

Mitchell and his birthday buddy & other "best friend" Foster. He's going to miss going to school with him and seeing him every week. Mitchell is happy though that one girl from his class, Skylar, will be going to the same school as him. Mommy is happy about that too.

Ms. Linda & Ms. Amber. Two very special ladies that made Mitchell's first real school experience wonderful. They both loved how fun-loving my Mitchell can be.

No comments: