Thursday, December 28, 2006

First Post- real creative huh?

I finally did it! I created a blog for me to post thoughts and frustrations. I'll probably post mainly frustrations because I'm really a glss half empty kind of girl. I've tried changing but it always comes back.

Just a little about me-My name is Abby and I have a family of five. My husband Matthew and I, my two-month-old son Mitchell, and two long-hair minature dachshunds named Duke and Molly. I currently wander around in a state of sleep deprivation most of the day. Mitchell hasn't quite got the concept of night time yet. He does sleep longer at night, but not the whole night.

I am getting my Masters in Library Science from Texas Woman's University in Denton, TX and I am loving it for the most part. Who really loves writing term papers? I love to read, especially cozy mysteries. I also scrapbook when I get the chance. That is pretty much all I do. Eat, sleep when I get the chance, read, scrapbook.

Soon I will post pictures of Mitchell's first Christmas, but he is fussing for his bottle and will save that for another day.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

So happy to see you start a blog! It's great for venting frustration and sharing pics of that little guy all in one place! :)