Tuesday, January 2, 2007

It's over!

Well the holidays are over and everyone has returned back to work and I'm back to taking care of Mitchell full time. Not a bad job and I'm ready to get back into a daily routine. The Holidays are great, but I'm so glad when they are over!

Mitchell has decided to stop being swaddled and stop sleeping on his back. Matthew and I had a very tough time getting him to sleep these past couple of nights. So Matthew has been experimenting with different things, rocking, letting Mitchell scream (45 minutes), have Mitchell sleep on his side, and none of it worked. I told Matthew Mitchell will sleep through the night when he can sleep on his stomach.Last night at 12:30 when he was screaming his head off I decided that to heck with the experts, Mitchell will be sleeping on his stomach from now on at night. He can't roll over yet, but he can lift his head and move it from side to side while sleeping. And what do you know? He woke up at 7 am!! Do I know my son or what?!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

YAY!!! Sleep is FABULOUS!!

And, btw, my oldest two boys were born before they recommended babies sleeping on their backs. I didn't know that until I had Noah... 10 years later!