Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bluebonnets

Mitchell and I went to see the bluebonnets on the major street near our house. The bonnets are mainly in one median, and we were able to get pictures to the best of mommy's ability. Mitchell can sit up by himself better than he could at the arboretum, but he still doesn't last a very long time. SO I had to take pictures pretty quick and was unable to get closer down on his level. As you can see he is very much into that exploring stage. I had to stop him from eating one of the bluebonnets, and many bluebonnets lost their leaves. I only got one picture of him looking up that was halfway decent, but I think they ones of him staring at the bluebonnets are so precious. It probably wasn't the best idea for me to take him out since he has been battaling allergies, but the weather was nice here for a change, so I couldn't resist. We tried taking Duke & Molly , but it quickly turned out to be one of the worst ideas of the century. So they went back to the house much to Molly's chagrin.



No comments: