So it's going to be official soon. The coach of MY Aggie basketball team is leaving for Kentucky. Well good riddance to a guy who has no clue what he wants. He hasn't stayed at a place longer than three years, so U of Kentucky, look for his replacement in three years. Yes, he turned Aggie basketball completely around. Yes, we were legitimate Final Four contenders for the first time in decades. Yes, we made it farther in the tournament than that other Texas school in Austin. But Highway 6 runs both ways, Coach Gillespie, and if you don't want to be here, take it.

Looking at the title of my post you might think I've done a play on words but no. Mitchell and I went to a restaurant near where we live called Life's A Beach with our friends Holly & Josiah. They have sand for volleyball courts and for the kids to play on. Mitchell was interested in the sand at first. He had gone potty through his diaper and everything I needed wasn't nearby. He really doesn't like

tummy time so when I put him on his tummy he first pushed up and then decided to cry. Meanwhile Josiah was having a great time playing in the sand and crawling every where. So before my son completely lost it, we went ahead and took pictures of the two of them in the matching turtle outfits I had bought them. The theme of Josiah's bedroom is

green & blues for turtles. But as you

can probably tell by the photo, we weren't quick enough to try to get a happy Mitchell. Josiah is a little smaller, but Mitchell looks so much bigger because he is closer in the picture. Of course his Michelin Man rolls don't help either. I love my little man. He is normally a pretty happy baby, but he's starting to teeth (and if you look closely at the picture of him pushing up you can see a line of drool) and it's not very fun for him or mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment