Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My organized child

I was on the computer this morning looking up weather and a friend's phone number when I heard Mitchell's most obnoxious truck behind me. He parked it in the corner against the back wall of the study. Next came his Little People Bus wagon and then his other dump truck. All went against the back wall in a nice line. This cracks me up because this behavior is very much Matthew behavior and not me. Hardly anything in my life is very organized. I grabbed the camera and took a few pictures of Mitchell creating his own parking lot in the study.



Wait! Can't forget the train engine!!




The OCD part was when he had to put the two fire trucks together. The blue truck and one of the fire trucks came in first, but when he wheeled in the other fire truck, he had to move the blue truck over to make room the the Little People fire truck. He also has two small trucks-a tractor & dump truck- I picked up at a garage sale. The dump truck was the one of the last cars to make it into the room, and he had me move over all the cars so those two could be together.

3 comments:

SuzyQ said...

That is so cute!

Lisa said...

Oh how cute! I love seeing his lined up vehicles. I also think it's great that you took photos of this! beep beep!!

sdshaw said...

This is GREAT! I always knew he was Mr straight line guy. Now I have picture proof. I will have to show Mrs. Donna the pics. She will laugh.