Friday, July 10, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day

Today is Cow Appreciation Day at all Chick-fil-A's, so of course we had to go. If you wore a shirt only you got a free entree, but if you dressed head to toe in cow gear you got a FREE MEAL! Of course we went for the free meal. Our friends Holly, Josiah and Ellie joined us and we had a blast!

I had to put my outfit together at church while "working" W.O.W. (our version of VBS,stands for Week of Worship) so I kept getting funny looks until I explained everything. Then people either thought I was still insane or I was too funny. Mitchell of course looked absolutely adorable and refused to take his shoes off because then he wouldn't have his cow feet I made him. Silly Boy!

I didn't even notice I forgot to put his hat on! So mad about it now! But this was the best shot because it was in a crowded area in the CFA.

Mitchell and Josiah enjoying their free food.
Mommy and Mitchell with our cow hats on. Notice my feet and Mitchell's feet are of course in the back and not the front. Oh well.
Sweet Miss Ellie. I was lucky to get this shot since we had fun playing the peek-a-boo game while she kept taking it off!

Me in all my Cow glory. Why didn't anyone tell me I had a lopsided cow head?

2 comments:

KariAnnS said...

Such fun!!! What a great outing!

Leslie said...

adorable!