Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Rain...

Yes, I'm sure your tired of hearing about all the rain, but we've had lots more since my last post and when I noticed the Lake was about to come over a major road by my house I had to go take more comparison pics.

July 22



October 13



October 28



July 22



October 13



October 28



These two aren't really comparison pics, but if you look at the walkway behind Mitchell in the July pic and the picture from today, you'll notice the water level is so high that now part of the walkway is underwater! More rain coming this week. I'll post pics again.

July 22



October 28




And for those of you who complain (DAD!) when I don't post a picture of Mitchell, here is my favorite pic from the Pumpkin Patch. I'll do another post tomorrow after we "carve" the small pumpkin we got today!

2 comments:

Vanessa Johnson said...

Oh my! I can't believe all that rain you've been getting!! WOW!!

sarah said...

wow... lots and lots of rain!!!

hugs,
sarah.
redoaklines.com