Holly came over to drop off her maternity clothes for me and show off her new car. While the boys & Ellie played upstairs in the playroom, we made dirt pudding for the kiddos which turned out to be way more involved then we thought and it was a good thing the kiddos were playing so well together because we needed the time to make & assemble. This crafty treat is definitely easier for older children. Josiah & Ellie had to leave before we sampled it, but Mitchell LOVED the end result.
Excited about the pudding. "Look Mommy! Worms! Can I eat them?"

Checking out the whole dessert and looking for more worms.

Enjoying the yumminess and getting it all over my face!

Mitchell hates things that are "dirty" and doesn't particularly like beig dirty, so he refused to pick up the "dirty worm" that was hidden in the pudding.

His mad face when I told him I wouldn't pick it up for him. I finally had to give in and pick it up and clean it off for him.

But it was a good worm!
2 comments:
Looks Yummy! How do you make it?
yummy dessert!! How cute that he wasn't gonna pick up that dirty worm!!
Blessings,
Post a Comment