Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Take that!

Mitchell has not been being a good boy at dinner and eating his food. In fact he does about everything imaginable to NOT eat. So tonight after warnings about not getting up from the table, he got a spanking and was told he couldn't leave until he ate some of his dinner. I was feeding Laura and Matthew was mowing outside and I noticed that it was very quiet in the kitchen.

Seems like Mitchell has decided he'd rather sleep. I hope this does not mean a late night for us.

2 comments:

3 Girl Mommy said...

That's one way to get out of eating his dinner. Too cute!

Rebekah Hope said...

I did this as a kid to get out of eating tuna fish. Then my parents tried the "You're not getting any other meal until you eat that sandwich" and tried to feed it to me at dinner.. and breakfast... I screamed and cried and threw a fit... I still don't like tuna fish...... (it's the sulphur smell of the boiled eggs)