You know I wonder if I could get doors like this one for Mitchell's playroom. :)
No Treasure here! But this castle is really cool!
After the first time at the Rock Castle Mitchell and I went to see the Wagon Wheel Cave. We never saw it. There is one little sign that points to a rock trail and then there are no more signs. So we climbed and looked around and never found it even though the Cave is huge and you can see it from the Falls. Turns out you have to go all the way up the rocks and then back down in another area. We did see a mini cave that could fit Mitchell and a hole in the rock where you could see the Falls, so all was not lost. But poor Mitchell wanted to look for the treasure that I kept talking about as we went looking because he was a bit reluctant. Matthew was having fun giving Laura another bottle while looking at the Falls.


Mitchell and Matthew finally did get to see a cave later on while Laura and I stayed behind because there was no way the stroller was going to go up and putting Laura in the Bjorn wouldn't work either. So I took a couple of pics of Laura and got two great ones!
Laura talking to me. She makes this face whenever she's getting ready to really say something special.

Such a cute and happy baby!
Laura talking to me. She makes this face whenever she's getting ready to really say something special.Such a cute and happy baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment