Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Celebrity!

Every thursday Memama takes Mitchell so I can run some errands or just decompress. Laura and I run a couple of errands each thursday and she gets her bottle at a certain Chick-fil-a every time. This thursday that CFA just happened to be hosting Christian Music star Michael W. Smith signing his new album. I thought about going to the *gasp* Mickey D's next door, but when I saw it wasn't a mad house just yet I decided to go ahead and go and ended up being 15th in line plus I got a free sandwich! SCORE! I wish I had thought it might be a possibility. I would've put make-up on and I probably would've worn different pants, but oh well. Thanks to the marketing director for taking the pics for me and emailing them to me! As you can see, Laura is extremely impressed by who she's sitting next to.

MWS meeting Laura and me apparently juggling her. She's a bit of a wiggle worm.

2 comments:

Reckless said...

awesome! did you get a disc signed?

Vanessa Johnson said...

Seriously, still soooooo soooo jealous! I loooove Michael W. Smith, and well, I haven't seen him in concert since I was in the 7th grade --- waaaay too long! Never comes up this way :( Sooo lucky that you got such an awesome photo and got to meet him!!