Monday, July 25, 2011

Birthday Recap

So I've been told by a certain family member of mine I need to update this. And I've had this post sitting for a couple of days. Maybe I should plead pregnancy brain and a wrist that hurts from the lowest possible amount of arthritis meds I'm allowed to take. Perhaps he will be sympathetic. nah. :)


Laura in the birthday tutu Cousin Melissa gave her. She looked so cute in it. It was a bit big, so expect to see Laura in it again in the future. There was a hat that went with it, but she refused to wear it. Sometimes I wonder if she's my daughter.
Opening up her Little People Dollhouse. It took her a little while, and some help from big brother, to get how to actually unwrap a gift. She kept giving Matthew the pieces of paper and then wanting them back.IThis toy was the biggest hit of the party. The kiddos loved stacking it and watching the balls trickle down. Laura insists that you take off the top tiers though.It's July. In Texas. Any doubt that it was going to be a pool party? Laura loves the ater. Maybe she is my daughter after all.Laura really ripped into her cake. It was great! And when she'd had enough she pretty much pushed the plate off the chair.Nana & Pappa got her a tunnel that she wasn't to sure about.But she finally went through.

No comments: