Thursday, September 29, 2011

First Haircut!!

Laura got her first haircut today!! I took her to one of those kiddie places where you sit in a car or plane or fire truck because it's her first haircut and I wanted it to be special. She didn't care that she was in a fire truck. Oh well.

Here is Laura before. Messy sides and long in the back with the sides just little flyaways. She refused her morning nap, which I thought could be a bad thing, but she was so tired that I don't think she truly realized what was going on. To get her to look down the lady had put a clip on the front and it took a little bit for Laura to realize what she did. If she'd been fully awake I'm betting she wouldn't have sit still for long!Watching an Elmo video and kind of noticing the steering wheel in front of her. The only time she got really excited.Laura afterwards. She wanted to know where the scissors went and wouldn't look at Mommy. But notice the shorter bangs and no flyaways on the sides. Not picture of the back, but it's shorter and cuter and allows her curls to curl and not be so unruly.

No comments: