This morning has been the stereotypical Friday the 13th. Let's just say to try to get professional pictures of all three was NOT the worlds best idea. Those Dems who believe Mothering isn't a real profession need to come stay at my house for a week and I'll find a place far, far away like Bermuda to rest while they figure out how to give a breathing treatment(or bottle) and keep a 20-month-old from streaking across the house sans diaper while the 5-year-old wants to tell you the entire plot of the current Ninjago season for the 400th time. (sorry, couldn't resist editorializing there) But little girl is asleep now and maybe for awhile (fingers crossed!) so to cheer me up I'm posting pictures of my precious, darling children from the past few days.
Mitchell got fun teeth from his Great Aunt Sharon (not to be confused with his Great Aunt Shearon) and he thinks they are hilarious. They kind of give me the willies.


Laura got a new purple Tinkerbell chair from her Daddy to watch Mitchell's soccer games in. She's carried it all around the house and set it up just inside the back door with her doll's high chair. The best thing about the chair is the sippy cup holder especially since Laura Lou can't go anywhere without her "Uice".


Zachary finally got a good look at Fred's face for the first time. He just stared & looked at him for awhile. He even tried to talk to Fred because he wasn't quite sure about him.

If you know me you know that I am NOT a pink person nor am I a princess person. I don't get the whole Princess thing and personally think most you see on TV/Movies are spoiled, so that's what I equate being a princess with. Belle would be the exception. Therefore, I don't call Laura a Princess and I don't put any emphasis on being a princess. So it's kind of funny when I received a Pink Princess Potty from Holly to give me a first floor potty for potty training.
At first Laura was more excited to potty train her baby, which might work out better if the baby's head was turned the right direction instead of facing backward Poltergeist-style.

But then she decided she could use it herself WITH the baby and WITH a diaper on.

"Please Mommy, I need my privacy."
No comments:
Post a Comment