Look at what my big girl can do all by herself now! And she's so proud of herself too!
Yesterday on Pin*terest I saw the instructions on how to make Jolly*Rancher Lollipops and since I needed to go to the grocery store today anyways, I picked up the necessary items so Mitchell and L could make them as a treat when L came over. So I clicked on the link on Pin*terest to get more info and it was not there, it was just a link to the blog. After a few minutes searching for it I finally found the link on another blog this blogger has that had another link to the actual instructions from the original blogger. Get that?!
Anyways the boys had fun putting the lollipops together and saved two ranchers for themselves.

The actual instructions say to put in the oven for 5 minutes at 200 degrees, but after 5 minutes this is what they looked like.

So I had to flip on the oven light to watch for the next approximate 10 minutes for them to start melting together, so I could get them out to put the lollipop sticks in them. And you really do need to put them in immediately because they cooled quickly and became realy gummy and you need to twist them a bit so it sets right in. But as you can tell the boys loved them. Well okay, Mitchell doesn't look too happy but he was in a bit of trouble at the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment