Monday, July 8, 2013

Hockey Night in Texas

Matthew decided to play hockey with the kiddos tonight since our garage's shadow makes our driveway cool on hot Texas nights. I decided to watch since Klutzy Abby and hockey sticks do not mesh well. And make sure you appreciate the outfit Laura decided to wear to play hockey with her Daddy & brothers. She's also barefoot. That girl!

Mitchell started out as goalie.
 Z was a forward or whatever they're called. I'm not too good with Hockey position terms. (Sorry Dad)
 Laura stole the goalie stick. Weighs about 1/2 of her and is definitely taller.
 Then Mitchell switched to the regular kid-sized stick and Laura was waiting on Daddy to pass it to her.
 Then she got tired of waiting on the ball.

 Mitchell decided to just play instead of just standing by the goal.
 Laura sitting in the penalty chair. Tinkerbell. I'm sure the NHL players would approve. ;)
 Pretty sure the goalie is not allowed to sit INSIDE of the goal.
 Okay, now the goalie is enjoying a milk break in his penalty box.

No comments: