What the heck is this a picture of you are probably wondering. Well, it's a picture of my dog Duke's butt/leg taken by none other than Duke himself! Yes, I promise you I'm telling the truth!
I was going to download pictures of Mitchell I took today because he is in the cutest outfit today. The USB cord to hook to the camera is down low in the cabinet that holds the PC and we can't get the cord to extend to the monitor area. So you have to place the camera on the ground when you are uploading, and it just happens to be the place where Duke lays while I'm on the computer. I thought I had the camera turned to the view function, but I didn't. So Duke sat on the camera, right where the button is and took two pictures. This is the better shot of Duke's butt than the other one. I laughed so hard I nearly dropped Mitchell.
So here is one of the pictures of my Cowboy Mitchell. Isn't he the cutest??!!



1 comment:
lol!!!
What a cutie!!
Post a Comment