I am thankful for my friend Holly. Holly is the mother of Josiah, who you have seen in some of the pictures with Mitchell. It's interesting how God brings people into your life. Holly is a friend from high school. We did not go to the same HS, we did not work at the same place, nor did we even attend the same church. Holly was a friend of a friend I worked with, Jenn. Holly and Jenn did go to the same school. Holly was also the friend of a couple of people I knew of from church because they were friends of friends. Got that? Through those weird connections Holly and I have struck up what I hope continues to be a life-long friendship.
On Tuesday I was just having a rough morning after a rough night, and Holly stepped in and gave me a sympathetic ear. I really needed someone to listen to the problems I had created and needed to work through. We were supposed to be having fun walking around her still-empty new house and I was just not into celebrating with her. She helped me figure out a solution and slowly, but surely things are getting better. So THANKS HOLLY!!!
The Greatest Show On Earth
13 years ago

4 comments:
It is great to have someone in your life that is there no matter what. :) Hope things are looking up for you!
I could not of said it better than what Shannon said. Somehow she read my mind!
thats awesome to have such a good friend!!!!
I am happy to be a good friend and have you as one as well. Thanks for being in my life too!
Love
Holly
Post a Comment