I'm going to try something new. My friend PandaMom has a Wordless Wednesday and a Thirteen Thursday, so I'm going to start a WHY? Wednesday and a Thankful Thursday. It was supposed to be Thankful Tuesday, but I didn't get time to post yesterday. WHY? Wednesdays is where I ask a question about either motherhood or life in general.
So for today I ask the question: Why in the world did my boy start crawling to the two things in the house I DON'T want him getting into? My DVD's and my bookcase, neither of which have doors. We're going to have to buy a DVD cabinet, and I've moved my books. And those of you who know me, know I have my books in a very specific order that I can't put them back into without looking at the copyright date. That can be very time-consuming, and I'm too anal to give up my order.
The Greatest Show On Earth
13 years ago

2 comments:
Abby, I told ya before.....what you don't want them to get into the most, they do. I don't know how they know, but they just do. And as they get older, it doesn't change much.
I'll be excited to keep checking back each wednesday and thursday.
kids...........you gotta love them! :)
Post a Comment