Sunday, October 5, 2008

Daddy's Soccer Game

Mitchell and I were able to go to Matthew's soccer game today. We got to see our friends Melissa and Olivia and we had lots of fun. No, not watching Daddy play soccer, but throwing things away.He does not get that from me. When he ran out of things to throw away, he tried picking up grass and throwing that away. At another point he was mad that I wouldn't let him play with my camera and he started crying. I told him to be queiet because Daddy would think something was wrong and Daddy didn't need to be disturbed since he was playing soccer. So Mitchell stepped around me, so he could be closer to the field and wailed even louder. Gotta love that, right? Melissa saved the day by letting Mitchell throw away her trash. He was happy! When Matthew wasn't playing, Mitchell enjoyed being Matthew's waterboy. But I learned my lesson to still keep a close eye on Mitchell when he tried to sub-in the game along with Matthew. Thank goodness this is an over-30 league and they all thought it was funny. Mitchell also showed off how neat he is by refusing to sit in his chair because it had gotten a drop of water on it. Just one! He had to find a towl to wipe it off before he'd sit in it again. I have a feeling I'm going to have two boys nagging me to clean my scrapbook area soon.

Cutie pie Olivia. She had more fun with the soccer ball than Mitchell did!
Daddy's Waterboy
Halftime fun with Daddy.
David helps Mitchell throw trash away.

1 comment:

La- said...

HOW cute! What a kid!!

La-