For graduation my parents got me a nice new Digital SLR camera. I have been wanting one for awhile, but since I know they're a bit pricey I've never really told anyone. So when Dad asked me what I REALLY wanted for graduation I told him two things: A camera or a Wii. I'm so glad I got the camera!!
So I have been taking pictures left and right trying to see if the photography skills I learned in college and taught for awhile are still there. Man this camera makes life a bit easier!
A strawberry budding in Matthew's garden we had to leave behind at the old house.

Mitchell insisted on bringing his McQueen books to the park.

Beautiful birds.


Mitchell jumping into the pool at the waterpark. Have no fear, it's 6 inches deep at that part.

Love that I was able to capture this ugly duck bathing himself at the pond near our old house.




My sweet Molly Dog. She's only truly appreciated by us. The rest of the family doesn't understand her need to constantly let you know SHE'S the one in charge and you must announce yourself before coming into the room.
4 comments:
Nice photos!
love the pictures. Especially the one of Mitchell jumping into the pool.
Great photos!! Love that you are getting back into Photography!!
La-
The pictures are great! I bet you are loving that new camera.
Post a Comment