Thursday, October 21, 2010

Three Months

Laura is three months old today!!! I chose a different outfit for her to wear, but as it can be with a little one when you are shopping AND you have her in white, she pooped on it. BUT, I'm kind of glad she did (provided it comes out) because I should have put her in this outfit anyways. 1. Because I've always loved Taggies outfits. 2. Because her Memama gave it to her and 3. Because it's a 0-3 month outfit. Why is that a big deal? Because Mitchell was such a chunk we didn't even dare think of putting him in a 0-3 month outfit at 3 months or even 2.5 months, even the "big" ones. This isn't a big 0-3 month outfit though. And of course the outfit is purple. Her Nana may affectionately call her pork chop, but she's not as chunky as her big brother!

Her official 3 month bunny pic

Laura at three months:

  • She loves to play with her butterfly lovie and put it in her mouth.
  • She is not loving the bouncer as much, which makes Mommy sad, but when she's in it she still loves her blue bunny
  • She does love her swing and the mobile. I think the monkey tends to be her favorite, she kicks when it comes around.
  • She's still eating 4 oz every three hours.
  • She goes to sleep anywhere between 7-8 and sleeps until 4, and then from about 4:30-7:30. Not bad for Mommy. I can now function pretty normal for myself. Which is probably not saying much! HA! :)
  • She loves anything soft she can put in her mouth.
  • She has definitely learned that if she cries when Mitchell gets too close to her, the closest adult will get Mitchell away from her.
  • She still loves to cuddle.
  • She's a great smiler. She's either smiling at you or studying you.
  • Unlike her Mommy, she wakes up in the morning with a great big smile for the first person she sees.
  • When she's fussy, she's FUSSY! Kind of like Mommy.

And my favorite bunny pic. Who knows maybe I will scrap this one instead of the other one. What do you think?

1 comment:

Vanessa Johnson said...

Love the second picture best, it's sooo adorable!! She's such a cutie! And getting so big!!