Monday, August 22, 2011

Many Faces of Laura

If what I see in Laura now is truly going to be Laura in the future, I'm going to have a girly-girl who will not hesitate to take you down if she needs to. On vacation Anne and I took Laura out for an impromptu photo shoot. Well, not so impromptu when Mommy brings a dress in case the chance to take pictures comes up.

Laura's "Here you have this. I'm not so sure what it is" face. Laura's "I'm getting tired" hair twirl and if she's upset both hands are twirling hair.Laura's "Hmmmm...Just a minute. I'm thinking" face. I love this little pose. Laura's "I'm not so sure about this, so I'm going to fuss a little bit" face. Laura's "Hey! You've got to listen to what I'm saying!" pose Laura's "I see someone that I really like and hopefully they will pick me up" pose. I wish you could hear the excited squeal that accompanies this.

No comments: