Thursday, October 20, 2011

Jailbirds

Today we went to the pumpkin patch. Mitchell went with his class while Memama, Laura and I met them there for a little while. His class was staying for pretty much the whole day and there was no way Laura could hold out that whole time and I had plenty of errands to run on my errand day.

We took Mitchell for 30 minutes around the patch or at least that was the plan. We got a few pictures of him and the "carepenter" (care-pen-ter) cutouts they have and the annual "This Fall I am This Tall" picture. Then we managed to meet up with Mitchell's friends F and N. They had a blast in the Pumpkin House and then they discovered the Pumpkin Jail. A game of Crook was quickly started since the bars on the back window were broken. Mitchell, F & N kept escaping the jail and hiding behind a bunch of different "carepenters" until they were found and escorted back to jail, only to escape again.

F is behind Phineas while Mitchell is hiding behind Agent P. No clue where N is.
Mitchell being escorted back by an imaginary policeman.F busting out of jail.N has his turn.F helping Mitchell out. Laura was the good prisoner and stayed behind the bars. Although I have no doubt that if she was tall enough, she would have escaped also.