Pinterest is an awesome website. I love getting ideas from there for the house and food ideas even if they tend to run to the dessert side of dinner. Today this SAHM actually pretty much stayed AT HOME. So I took the opportunity to create a project I had seen on Pinterest earlier in the week. A racetrack! Mitchell LOVED it.

I had the track start (or end) underneath the couch. Many cars were pushed underneath there.

Laura tried to play with Mitchell, but it was really a no go. She didn't quite understand the concept of a track and that didn't sit well with Mitchell at all.

There was just one problem. Hazards Pinterest failed to mention however: Little sister and her favorite doll (of the moment) and her stuffed Molly.

Speaking of Molly she would be the other hazard. Especially if food is involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment